- Detail – Sleeveless shift dress in a comfortable fit, featuring side pockets and ruffled back detail.
- Colour -Indigo shift dress with minimal white circular motif (‘Bandhani’ tie and dye technique).
- Fabric -Khadi cotton (Handwoven, hand-spun, naturally dyed with indigo plant extracts).
Fun fact – Khadi is a versatile fabric that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Hand-wash in mild detergent for first 2 washes.
- Continue washing in mild detergent after.
- Don’t soak for longer than 10 minutes.
- Don’t dry under direct sunlight.
- Iron inside out on lowest setting.
- Sprinkle little water to straighten out wrinkles.
- Zero carbon footprint fabric
- 100% handwoven and hand-spun by women artisans
- Naturally dyed using Indigo plant extracts.
- Motif made using Bandhani (Tie and dye) technique by hand
- Minimal water used to make product