Our light weight, cross back, crop top is designed for those groovy ‘girls just wanna have fun’ moments.
Marie is 175cm and wears a size S.
Each product is unique. Colour and pattern variations may occur as that is the charm of owning a handmade piece.
- Detail – Sleeveless cross back top in a comfortable fit.
- Colour – Charcoal crop top with minimal white square motif (Batik wax-resistant dyeing technique).
- Fabric – Khadi (Handwoven, hand-spun, naturally dyed with fermenting iron with jaggery (Unrefined sugar), water and turmeric).
Fun fact – Khadi is a versatile fabric that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Hand-wash in mild detergent for first 2 washes.
- Continue washing in mild detergent after.
- Don’t soak for longer than 10 minutes.
- Don’t dry under direct sunlight.
- Iron inside out on lowest setting.
- Sprinkle little water to straighten out wrinkles.
- Zero carbon footprint fabric
- 100% handwoven and hand-spun by women artisans
- Naturally dyed by fermenting iron in tamarind, water and Jaggery (Unrefined sugar)
- Motif made using Batik (Resist dyeing) technique by hand
- Minimal water used to make product
We currently offer free shipping to Europe for orders above €100 and worldwide for orders above €200.
Please read description carefully for fit and sizing details. Do you need size advice? Contact us on [email protected]
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.
Contact us on [email protected]