- Detail – Sleeveless jumpsuit in a comfortable fit, featuring side pockets and invisible zip closure at the back.
- Colour – Charcoal jumpsuit with minimal white square motif (Batik wax-resistant dyeing technique).
- Fabric – Khadi (Handwoven, hand-spun, naturally dyed by fermenting iron with jaggery (unrefined sugar), water and turmeric).
Fun fact – Khadi is a versatile fabric that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Hand-wash in mild detergent for first 2 washes.
- Continue washing in mild detergent after.
- Don’t soak for longer than 10 minutes.
- Don’t dry under direct sunlight.
- Iron inside out on lowest setting.
- Sprinkle little water to straighten out wrinkles.
- Zero carbon footprint fabric
- 100% handwoven and hand-spun by women artisans
- Naturally dyed by fermenting iron in tamarind, water and Jaggery (Unrefined sugar)
- Motif made using Batik (Resist dyeing) technique by hand
- Minimal water used to make product