Breezy, spaghetti strap top with 70’s inspired motifs that echos summer. Made from lightweight handloom cotton by skilled artisans using resist dyeing technique.
Angele is 170 cm and wears a Size S.
- Detail – Strappy black top with a comfortable fit, vintage-inspired motif
- Colour – Black with minimal white geometric motif by resist dyeing.
- Fabric – 100% Handloom cotton.
- For machine wash, use a mild detergent and cold water.
- For hand-wash, don’t soak for longer than 10 minutes. Use cold water and a mild detergent.
- Don’t dry under direct sunlight.
- Iron inside out on a medium to low setting.
- Sprinkle little water to straighten out wrinkles.
- Zero carbon footprint fabric.
- 100% handwoven and hand-spun by women artisans.
- Motif made by (resist) dyeing individual yarns by hand.
- Minimal water used to make product.
We currently offer free shipping to Europe for orders above €100 and worldwide for orders above €200.
Please read description carefully for fit and sizing details. Do you need size advice? Contact us on [email protected]
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.
Contact us on [email protected]